Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

The Call

What started as a casual conversation has sparked a new interest in me and hopefully will eventually turn into a passionate money-making hobby. Abg Hashim is getting into Forex trading and he has convinced me to join forces.

I started some readings at RapidForex.com and FXStreet.com getting introductory lessons on pips, margin, spreads and all.

I'm a reader of Robert Kiyosaki, and being a successful investor has always been my ultimate goal. I'd like to try Forex over the stock market because:
  1. Forex is too big to be manipulated.

  2. The forex market is open virtually 24 hours.

  3. Government and people have the actual need to exchange currency, while people purchase stocks not out of need.

I believe I could be a successful trader because:
  1. I have good control of my emotions

  2. I'm focused on the now

  3. I don't worry much

  4. I don't fear much

  5. I have good management skills which I could apply to investments and money management

I hope to use this blog to log my trading activities and keep a tab on my gains and losts. At the same time, I hope to share my knowledge and experiences as I gain them in the market.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home