Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

The Nudge

Received another long distance call again today from FXCM.com. Despite their previous letter of caution, they really like me to start trading. Pretty aggressive marketing on their part, I would say.

The next thing I actually have to do is to scan my ID and proof of residence and mail it to admin@fxcm.com. Next is to actually enter my credit card info on their website to deposit at least USD300 for a mini-account.

He also introduced me to a new site from them at http://www.fxcmtr.com/ which could be helpful in making a trade. I've yet to explore the site to make any good review on it.

I'm on the third chapter of the forex trading e-book I'm reading. Just finishing the introductory lessons and now moving into technical analysis. Juggling myself between work and life in general, I'm not making as much progress on the book as I would like to. But I'm moving forward nonetheless. That's the only way to go.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home