Tuesday, May 02, 2006

 

The Continued Paper Trading Success

I continued to paper trade on the MetaTrader 4 software and made USD180 on EURUSD and and also USD300 by going short on USDJPY.



So far I've increased my equity by 29% after only a day. Yet to see any major trading lost. The EMA89 and 144 indicators on the 4-hour chart have been very helpful in giving me the direction to trade and the confidence to stay on a winning trade.

My strategy for now is to continuously scan for any buy or sell indicators on the two sets of EMA's across all major currency pairs using the 4-hour charts.

My next step is to complete my application with InterbankFX to open a live account. Work is mounting up at the moment, I hope I could find some time to start trading for real.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home