Tuesday, May 02, 2006

 

The Mobile Trader

I've finally installed MetaTrader 4 for my PDA. It's definitely the best piece of software my PDA has ever seen. I'm getting live streaming prices and charts with all the indicators that I need. I'm currently trying it out for 7 days before I need to purchase the license for it which is about USD45. I believe the price is really worth it.

I opened a demo account with InterbankFX today just to get the hang of mobile forex trading. It's really fun. Starting with USD3k, I bought 1 lot of EURUSD at 1.2575 and sold it off an hour later at 1.2586 for a USD110 profit.

I set up two sets of EMA 89 and 144 indicators, and saw a sell signal for USDJPY, which I did at 113.78 and closed it an hour later at 113.46 for a cool USD282 gain.

With a couple of other smaller gains, I've made over USD500 for a few hours of trading. Wow! Is this for real? I just need to trade for several days a week to make more than what I currently earn from my 9-to-5 job.

Abg Hashim has started his real account with Rich-Lam's office in KL as his broker. I believe he has made over USD4k from his USD10k account. From what he explained, his broker has a way of minimizing loss to the point that every trade is guaranteed to be a winner. I don't much about it yet to be able to explain how it's done, but it does sound wonderful. Real easy money.

I was just checking the USDJPY which I went short at 113.55 earlier on. It has further dipped to 113.23 for another USD282 gain. I'm just gonna let it slip further down and set the profit taking at 112.87. Let's see that comes through while I am asleep tonite.

Comments:
Camus,

Nice to see your making some profit here... even if its only virtual for the moment...

Remember... where there's a winner there must also be a loser...

Be carefull but hopefull !

Ray
 
Hi Ray,

Thanks for dropping by and being the first to comment.

You're absolutely right, in this zero-sum game, there'll be winners and there'll be losers. I suppose, at the end of the day, everything would come to the perfect balance.

I feel that forex trading enables the flow of an energy which makes, as the saying goes, the world go round. Energy forms find their value when they are being exchanged, and I hope that through forex trading, however small the value is, I'm contributing to the flow of the energy which would benefit humanity.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home