Thursday, May 04, 2006

 

The Real Account

I've got my real account set up with InterbankFX. I submitted the application on Wednesday, got it approved, and deposited the initial fund on Thursday through online banking. The internet makes it very convenient these days to do business globally.

This morning I received the password to my account. I logged in and saw the deposited money in the account sitting idle. This is the real money now, not paper anymore. And almost immediately I felt rather overwhelmed with the sense of fear. God knows where did that feeling come from, but it's a whole different experience I'm going through.

I've been talking about mastering fear, and here I am looking at it in the face. So first I've got to calm myself down and look at everything in perspective. This is just a game. A game of life I am playing. It's gonna be fun and I'm going to enjoy it. I'm gonna keep my head clear and put all the focus in the precious now. And let everything flow as they have been intended. Full acceptance and zero resistance to the forces that are taking place. I am in total control of my being.

There you go. I'm feeling a lot better. Sorry about that, but I needed to psyche myself up. Now, before I go back to trading, let me finish some of the work piling up in the office.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home